- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
The Town of Troy Launches a New Website! Subscribe Today! - April 09, 2018
The Town of Troy is proud to announce the launch of our new website. Subscribe to our site and yo... [more...]
Building Permits & Inspections
The Town Council of Troy passed an ordinance establishing a fee schedule for planning and zoning permits. Planning and zoning permits are issued at the Town of Troy/Troy Utilites Office.
Building and Improvement Location Permits:
- Issue building permits, reconstruction, addition or placement
- Accessory structures and signs which require permit
- Principal building demolition or relocation
- Driveways and parking lot construction or expansion
- Temporary outdoor sales-annual permit
- Dumpster permit (for demolition, construction, reconstruction or general clean-up) for 60 days with one renewal for 60 days for additional amount
- Reviewing building plans
- Working directly with the Planning and Zoning Commission
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process for getting a building permit?
Take a moment to read all required information provided. Then print and fill out the building permit application form and return to city hall. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email. We will be happy to help you.